The USS North Carolina (BB-55) My all-time favorite warship. As an elementary school student in North Carolina, I donated nickels and dimes to save this ship back in the early sixties.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

In Case You're Wondering

The reason why so many of my recent posts have been from 2010 is that I am trying to close out my history notebook from that year.  Whenever I come across an interesting article, I write pertinent facts down in a notebook.

I still have history notebooks, along with ones devoted to roads, Lincoln Highway, Route 66, music, current stuff, War of 1812, Civil War, Civil War Navy, Heritage Attacks and Fort Fisher.

Back in 2010, World War II items were also included in the history notebook.  Since the beginning of the year, I have a separate notebook on World War II.

Hopefully I will soon be able to get to 2011.

So Far Behind.  --GreGen

No comments:

Post a Comment