The USS North Carolina (BB-55) My all-time favorite warship. As an elementary school student in North Carolina, I donated nickels and dimes to save this ship back in the early sixties.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Deaths: Patty Andrews

PATTY ANDREWS (1918-2013)

If there was a voice to World War II on the American side, it would have to be Patty Andrews and her siblings who made up the group Andrews Sisters.

I usually put music deaths in my Down Da Road I Go Blog or possibly my Cooter's History Thing Blog.  But this one really belongs in the World War II one.  I typed it all up and entered it, only to find it was in my Cooter's History Thing Blog of today's date.  www.cootershistorything.blogspot.com

I have some more to say so hopefully that will be here tomorrow.

GreGen

No comments:

Post a Comment